5 years later...

Here's what we did last time with 5X7. http://www.largeformatphotography.in...=1#post1094541

Last event went very well. No need to read the whole thread.

NEW PLAN

8X10/11X14 inches maximum print with mount or backing no bigger than 11X14 inch size if needed. (see box size below)

Image must be LF as defined by this forum. Source 4X5 or bigger. Reductions OK!

Image capture MUST be after this date. Nothing old. Shoot new. Please.

Contact prints from 8X10 are highly encouraged.

Fiber or RC. Alt anything. No digital prints of any kind. Prints from LF digital negs as defined by this forum are encouraged.

Dry printing such as photogravure are encouraged.

Once again you must have 25 or more non FS forum posts as of this date to participate.

The participation limit is 18 with 3 on the wait list, in case of dropout. List will be 21 long. Less is more.

Cost for outgoing shipping. $21 cash USD in the print box sent to me. You pay to get your box to me. Anyone worldwide welcome but must include enough funds to get the outgoing shipment to you. Last time there were International shipping delays. Ship early.

Be aware of the 11X 14 inch maximum so ALL 18 prints fit in a 15-1/4 X 12-3/8 X 3 inch USPS Priority Mail box.

A goal of prints to me after Jan 1, 2019, and before Jan 31, 2019. I ship outgoing by Feb 28, 2019.

Plenty of time, maybe!

No prints may be scanned and published in any manner without permission. I will scan nothing. No image file for the forum or anywhere unless participants agree and post their own work.