Here is a quick update on the project.

I was able to remove the enlarger from the original baseboard this morning and setup a temporary solution for mounting it to the wall. I have 8 foot ceilings, so I had to manage around that. I could technically cut a hole in the ceiling and build a recessed box to allow for a greater height, but I don't feel that is really necessary based on my findings today.

I was able to get my 30x40 and 40x50 print sizes with the 240mm lens. I am now just playing around with scenarios of how low to the ground I want to work. It looks like for 8x10 negatives with the 240 lens, I am looking at about 24" off the ground, so that isn't great, but it isn't horrible. I can live with that.

In case anyone reads this thread trying to solve the same problem, here is what I found for the 30x40 prints.

Measurements:
From bottom of vertical column to the print was 30 inches
The scale on the enlarger column read 23"
The upper bellows was fully extended (5")
The lower bellows as nearly compressed at 1.25"

Now I will just play around with deciding on the mounting height on the wall which directly impacts my working height.

Next steps are to test my other film sizes with this setup for 5x7, 4x5, and 6x17.

After I have fully tested all my formats and understand the distances between the lens and the print, I plan to build an adjustable cabinet where I can move the base up and down as needed.

Once I get this completed, I will take some pics and share.

Tim