Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DIY Temperature Compensation Metronome

Re: DIY Temperature Compensation Metronome

tundra, I am among those who could no sooner build one of these than I could read a page of programming code, but I would like to thank you warmly for undertaking and persuing it. My tray temps vary significantly, season depending (my tanks go in water baths), and I would love to have such an item. I have not sprung for one of the commercial ones, due to cost-justification. That you have updated the Zone VI one will surely be welcomed by many, and perhaps, copyright understood, there will at some point be a future for some production of them, or perhaps people like me will find others willing to make one for a reasonably affordable compensation -- compensation for compensation!
    Philip Ulanowsky

Sine scientia ars nihil est. (Without science/knowledge, art is nothing.)
    www.imagesinsilver.art
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/156933346@N07/

Re: DIY Temperature Compensation Metronome

Quote Originally Posted by Ulophot View Post
    tundra, I am among those who could no sooner build one of these than I could read a page of programming code, but I would like to thank you warmly for undertaking and persuing it. My tray temps vary significantly, season depending (my tanks go in water baths), and I would love to have such an item. I have not sprung for one of the commercial ones, due to cost-justification. That you have updated the Zone VI one will surely be welcomed by many, and perhaps, copyright understood, there will at some point be a future for some production of them, or perhaps people like me will find others willing to make one for a reasonably affordable compensation -- compensation for compensation!
    Find yourself a local HS kid or college Computer Science major. They'd probably enjoy building this for you if you sprung for parts.

There is no programming involved in setting this up, only installing and configuring the software. Actually, the hardest part of this installing it all into a box with the relevant connectors and switches.
    Silver Photographers Never Die, They're Just Getting Fixed

My Stuff: https://www.tundraware.com/Photography
    Reference Material: https://photoarchive.tundraware.com/