Shenhao lensboards have worked well for me on my Walker Titan SF, Wista VX, and my ARCA Swiss adapter board. You can purchase them from a fellow named Rudy on EBay. His store is ecbuyonline2008. These are listed as "Linhof Wista Shen Hao Chamonix Ebony Tachihara Copal #__" . . . . He sells both off center and center hole Technika-type lensboards. If you can find them, Toyo also makes Technika style boards. These are also well made. You might find a lens without a board at a good price. No need to pay too much extra for a board.

For lenses, Fujinons are often available at better prices than some of the others. This makes no sense, as Fujinons are excellent lenses. A 150mm f/5.6 Fujinon NW (marked as "Fujinon W" on the outside of the lens barrel) is an excellent lens and is often available at a lower price than comparable Schneider, Rodenstock, and Nikon lenses. The same is true of Caltar II-N lenses. These are equivalent to Rodenstock Sironar-N or APO-Sironar-N lenses which were made by Rodenstock and branded for the now defunct (in the USA) Calumet Photographic chain of retail stores.

I have both a 150mm Fujinon NW and a 150mm Sironar-N. Both are very nice. The Fujinon has a larger image circle. The Sironar-N is a little bit smaller and lighter.

Rudy also sells lens wrenches.