I usually store my Folmer & Schwing 12x20 in a case made, I believe, by Alan Brubaker. For some reason I had thought that he used ABS plastic for his cases, but this one feels like it's made of plywood. It is well-made and secure, but it is heavy. And when it gets a 12x20 camera in it, it's that much heavier. So, thinking it would be nice to have a means of carrying the camera short distances, i started to look about and found a log carrier from L.L. Bean, made of a vinyl-backed canvas-type material. Being made to carry pieces of trees, it is strong. The handle straps go completely around the body of the bag. The length of the bag is 23 1/2 inches. My camera measures 22 inches across the back. Two brass focusing knobs, 1 each side, add 1 inch each to bring that total dimension to 24 inches. So I'm half an inch over on the large dimension. But as the bag is fabric, it flexes nicely to allow all of my camera in. The width of the camera is about 6 inches; the bag 12 inches. So there is room for a couple of film holders, too. I can fit three in a pinch, but it makes grabbing the handles more difficult. In fact, that's my only complaint: I wish the handle straps were just a few inches longer to give better purchase on the handle.
Weight of the hard case was 21 pounds empty. Weight of the camera kit in the log carrier with one film holder, dark hood and my homemade tripod block is 28 pounds.
The difference is that with the hard case I'd have to set it down by 20 feet from my car, maybe less. With this I can make it across the parking lot before I collapse of exhaustion. But at least when I do set it down the polyester canvas keeps out dirt and moisture. Of course, padding is minimal to non-existent, so care is needed. I have thoughts of making a padded insert for the bottom of the bag out of rigid foam insulation bonded to closed-cell foam material like a camping pad. But I need to find someone who can lengthen those handles first.

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/4272...trValue_1=Bark

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	folmerlogcarrier.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	178281

Still contemplating the jogging stroller solution. But that costs more than 40 bucks.