Thread: Bergger BPF 200 / D76?

Bergger BPF 200 / D76?

I was given a few boxes of Bergger BPF 200 8x10. Does anyone have experience was this film in D76? Massive development chart has a time of 5.75 @ 24c shoot @ 100. I'd like to develop @ 20c and just looking for a starting point. Any help would be appreciated. I should mention I process in a jobo so continuous agitation.

Re: Bergger BPF 200 / D76?

Quote Originally Posted by rich caramadre View Post
    I was given a few boxes of Bergger BPF 200 8x10. Does anyone have experience was this film in D76? Massive development chart has a time of 5.75 @ 24c shoot @ 100. I'd like to develop @ 20c and just looking for a starting point. Any help would be appreciated. I should mention I process in a jobo so continuous agitation.
    BPF-200 was discontinued some time ago, as you likely know. My old stock of BPF developed problems with the coating on the base side of the film; little blisters that rendered it unusable. Do develop a test sheet or two before doing any important work. If your film is fine, then enjoy one of the best old-fashioned-style films that has been around in a while. I can't help with developing times in D-76 though. My times in PMK (continuous agitation in trays) was 11 minutes; slightly longer than 320Tri-X.

Best,

Doremus