New to LF and just purchased a Fujinon W 125 F5.6 lens in Seiko shutter, and must now find a suitable board for my Cambo camera:

* Would a flat board be sufficient, or a recessed one be advisable? I'm assuming size would be Copal "0."

* If recessed, Cambo's design does seem a bit restrictive for ease of use, compared to, say, Toyo's wider recessed well (others have commented online about this). Not sure if the Seiko shutter may also present additional space limitations. Does any other manufacturer make a recessed board the same size as Cambo's 6.4 x 6.4 boards?

* The lens arrived mounted with a retaining ring to a 4.5 x 4.5 board. What would the appropriate tool be to safely remount the lens? If this is tricky (for a novice) any suggestions for a trusted repair service to do the job? I've learned about Grimes who do this kind of work on the East Coast; anyone know of comparable service on the West Coast?

* Any suggestions where to find the appropriate board? The Cambo ones are still made, but seem a bit pricey. eBay has some scuffy ones at the moment. I did reply to a LFPF member's FS post from a few months ago, but got no response, so perhaps it was no longer current.

Thanks in advance to all for your kind advice.