Hello, friends of photography!

My job has me traveling by air weekly. I am always on the road, it seems! Because of this, most of my shooting happens in cities where I work. I知 forever streamlining traveling with my film supplies. My pentax 67ii fits perfectly in a case with some film, one lens, and my extension tubes. I知 currently shopping pelican cases to bring my 4x5 camera with me instead.

However, I started shooting wetplate at the start of this year and because I travel so much, I致e not been able to shoot nearly as much as I would like to. So I致e been pondering on if I could shoot wetplate
On the road! There are some cool portable darkroom setups that I could go with to give myself a work place but the chemistry is whats got me concerned.

Obviously there is no TSA regulation specifically on wet plate chemistry. I知 not sure if checking bottles of chemistry would be a good idea, but to carry it on would mean I知 limited to 3oz bottles that all fit in a quart sized ziploc bag. That痴 assuming they値l allow the chemicals anyway.

I was wondering if anyone had ever attempted this, and what they found. I could try shipping the chemistry to my hotels but I知 sure that would be a lot more expensive than just bringing it with me.

Thank you, all!