Hi all,
I leave in 6 weeks for my honeymoon. I would like to find a set of basic filters for my Chamonix 045N-2 4x5 camera. I think I am toting it and my Leica M2.
I was considering a Cokin Z-Pro holder with some decent glass/whatever.

Bonus is if any of this setup can be used for my Leica M2 or Hassie 500C/M. (I own a few filters for my 500C/M lenses).

Owned Lenses:
  1. Schneider Symmar-S 210mm -- 77mm accessory size?
  2. Nikon Nikkor SW 90mm -- 67mm accessory size?
  3. Hasselblad 80mm CF (or maybe it's Zeiss Planar T*?)
  4. Hasselblad 150mm CF
  5. Leica Summicron Dual Range 50mm

Questions I have:
  1. Which holder would I need? I seem some as 77mm and some at 100mm? Is the Z-Pro only one size?
  2. Do I then use adapter rings to attach the above holder to my various lenses?
  3. I guess any rectangle filter will work? As long as it is 100mm wide? Or whatever fits the holder.
  4. Any resources you recommend for buying a few filters? New and/or used. I was gonna try on APUG, but I have to be a paying member or something.
  5. Which filters do you recommend. Mostly close ups or landscapes, occasionally portraits (but probably don't need filters for this)
  6. To the above, I am thinking a more basic set up. Perhaps....minimum of orange full, orange grad??, maybe a yellow?, a little ND stop, big ND stop, grad ND, a polarizer...??? Uh, so may options.
  7. Brands you recommend to search for?
  8. Brands to stay away from?

Thanks for your help/assistance!