Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Some B&W Interiors...

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    300

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Here's a pantry in a historic homestead in Ellensburg, Washington...


    . . Olmstead Pantry by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg # BUHI 141. Tachihara 4x5 camera, 135mm lens, PXP film


    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com

  2. #22
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,880

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhold Schable View Post
    Here's a pantry in a historic homestead in Ellensburg, Washington...


    . . Olmstead Pantry by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg # BUHI 141. Tachihara 4x5 camera, 135mm lens, PXP film


    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com
    Great transition from highlights to shadows. Thanks for posting this.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    300

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    SCHOOL INTERIOR. OLMSTEAD PLACE Nat'l. HISt. SITE. (1875). ELLENSBURG, WA.

    Neg # BUHI 130. Tachihara 4x5 camera, 135mm lens, PXP film

    . . Olmstead School by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com

  4. #24
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,880

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhold Schable View Post
    SCHOOL INTERIOR. OLMSTEAD PLACE Nat'l. HISt. SITE. (1875). ELLENSBURG, WA.

    Neg # BUHI 130. Tachihara 4x5 camera, 135mm lens, PXP film

    . . Olmstead School by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com
    Great light and perspective. The room dimensions and furniture placement are engaging. And it’s hard to do better than natural widow light.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    300

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    A staircase leading up our room in a small hotel in Paris...

    . . Hotel, Paris by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg# SSLT 037. Mamiya M7, 65mm, FP4 film, 2002


    Reinhold
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    300

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Opera House curtain. In the ghost town of Madrid, New Mexico.

    . . Madrid, New Mexico by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg# GHTO 257. Mamiya RB67 camera, 180mm lens, YG filter, FP4 film. 1987

    Reinhold
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com
    www.classicBWphoto.com

  7. #27
    Peter De Smidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Fond du Lac, WI, USA
    Posts
    5,908

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Reinhold, these are all terrific! Thank you for posting them.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer

  8. #28
    David Schaller
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Williamstown, MA
    Posts
    514

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhold Schable View Post
    Opera House curtain. In the ghost town of Madrid, New Mexico.

    . . Madrid, New Mexico by Reinhold S., on Flickr



    Neg# GHTO 257. Mamiya RB67 camera, 180mm lens, YG filter, FP4 film. 1987

    Reinhold
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com
    www.classicBWphoto.com
    Thank you for your recent posts Reinhold. I’ve enjoyed them in various threads. (I was recently in Madrid, NM !)

Similar Threads

  1. Large Format Interiors
    By cpercy in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 28-Nov-2018, 23:38
  2. photographing interiors
    By Ben Calwell in forum Style & Technique
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-Nov-2012, 17:36
  3. 4x5 Lens Kit for Interiors
    By Shawn Dougherty in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 26-Mar-2012, 07:51
  4. Interiors
    By Ben Calwell in forum Style & Technique
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 8-Jul-2010, 07:19
  5. 90mm wide enough for interiors?
    By David Nash in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16-Aug-1998, 16:21

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •