Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Some B&W Interiors...

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    349

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Here's a pantry in a historic homestead in Ellensburg, Washington...


    . . Olmstead Pantry by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg # BUHI 141. Tachihara 4x5 camera, 135mm lens, PXP film


    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com

  2. #22
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,927

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhold Schable View Post
    Here's a pantry in a historic homestead in Ellensburg, Washington...


    . . Olmstead Pantry by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg # BUHI 141. Tachihara 4x5 camera, 135mm lens, PXP film


    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com
    Great transition from highlights to shadows. Thanks for posting this.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    349

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    SCHOOL INTERIOR. OLMSTEAD PLACE Nat'l. HISt. SITE. (1875). ELLENSBURG, WA.

    Neg # BUHI 130. Tachihara 4x5 camera, 135mm lens, PXP film

    . . Olmstead School by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com

  4. #24
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,927

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhold Schable View Post
    SCHOOL INTERIOR. OLMSTEAD PLACE Nat'l. HISt. SITE. (1875). ELLENSBURG, WA.

    Neg # BUHI 130. Tachihara 4x5 camera, 135mm lens, PXP film

    . . Olmstead School by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com
    Great light and perspective. The room dimensions and furniture placement are engaging. And it’s hard to do better than natural widow light.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    349

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    A staircase leading up our room in a small hotel in Paris...

    . . Hotel, Paris by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg# SSLT 037. Mamiya M7, 65mm, FP4 film, 2002


    Reinhold
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    349

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Opera House curtain. In the ghost town of Madrid, New Mexico.

    . . Madrid, New Mexico by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg# GHTO 257. Mamiya RB67 camera, 180mm lens, YG filter, FP4 film. 1987

    Reinhold
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com
    www.classicBWphoto.com

  7. #27
    Peter De Smidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Fond du Lac, WI, USA
    Posts
    6,001

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Reinhold, these are all terrific! Thank you for posting them.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer

  8. #28
    David Schaller
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Williamstown, MA
    Posts
    524

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhold Schable View Post
    Opera House curtain. In the ghost town of Madrid, New Mexico.

    . . Madrid, New Mexico by Reinhold S., on Flickr



    Neg# GHTO 257. Mamiya RB67 camera, 180mm lens, YG filter, FP4 film. 1987

    Reinhold
    www.re-inventedPhotoEquip.com
    www.classicBWphoto.com
    Thank you for your recent posts Reinhold. I’ve enjoyed them in various threads. (I was recently in Madrid, NM !)

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    349

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    Interior of 11th century church Saint Genest.
    - in Lavardin (Loire -et- Cher) France

    . . 11th Century. France by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg# BUGE 447. Mamiya M7, 65mm lens, FP4 film. 2003

    More interior photos here... https://www.flickr.com/photos/154287...h/40997928472/

    Reinhold
    www.classicBWphoto.com

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Washougal, Washington
    Posts
    349

    Re: Some B&W Interiors...

    "Zamboni's" restaurant.
    Condon, Oregon

    . . Zamboni's, Oregon by Reinhold S., on Flickr

    Neg# BUCO 708, Mamiya RB67, 50mm, YG filter, FP4 film, 2007

    More "interiors" here... https://www.flickr.com/photos/154287...h/44818131802/

    Reinhold

Similar Threads

  1. Large Format Interiors
    By cpercy in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: Today, 16:12
  2. photographing interiors
    By Ben Calwell in forum Style & Technique
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-Nov-2012, 17:36
  3. 4x5 Lens Kit for Interiors
    By Shawn Dougherty in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 26-Mar-2012, 07:51
  4. Interiors
    By Ben Calwell in forum Style & Technique
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 8-Jul-2010, 07:19
  5. 90mm wide enough for interiors?
    By David Nash in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16-Aug-1998, 16:21

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •