Thread: Cape Cod in early Nov?

Cape Cod in early Nov?

Greetings, all--

I find that I will be back in Cape Cod for the long weekend of November 10-13, tagging along with my wife who will attend a workshop there. I plan to do a bit of hiking with the 8x10, as I have done in previous years. It occurs to me to mention this, in case there are any other LF'ers out that way who would like to get together. I'd love to have some company!

Bruce

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ballston Beach 2016-11.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	171510

http://www.spiritsofsilver.com tgtaylor's Avatar

Re: Cape Cod in early Nov?

I won't be able to make it this time but Cape Cod is a big place. Last time I was there I parked the car in the last parking lot and hiked out along the seashore to the Race Track Lighthouse where I photographed it with a P645N w/Across and an F6 with Porta 160. The light was perfect and I admired the Atlantic from there - gorgeous and very different looking than the Pacific. New Bedford and Fall River are relatively nearby if you get the chance.

Thomas

Re: Cape Cod in early Nov?

Thanks, Thomas! Yes, it is a wonderful place, with a fantastic range of photographic possibilities. Last year I focus on the Truro/Ballston Beach area. The Pamet Area Trails near there made for a fantastic hike. I am looking forward to finding some other areas this year, possible other portions of the Cape Cod National Seashore.

Thanks again,
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by tgtaylor View Post
    I won't be able to make it this time but Cape Cod is a big place. Last time I was there I parked the car in the last parking lot and hiked out along the seashore to the Race Track Lighthouse where I photographed it with a P645N w/Across and an F6 with Porta 160. The light was perfect and I admired the Atlantic from there - gorgeous and very different looking than the Pacific. New Bedford and Fall River are relatively nearby if you get the chance.

Thomas