I've done a few small festivals/displays, but next month for the first time I'm doing a larger, juried art festival. I know many here have done these and thought I would ask if there are any tips or gotta-have items that you all might suggest for a newbie in this space.

I already have a 10x10 canopy tent. I just ordered a print display rack for up to 24" prints and am waiting for the proper side walls for my tent to get back in stock. I also have a 6ft. folding table. I am currently planning on hanging framed work on the tent trusses and matted prints will be in the large rack, with smaller prints on the table or in a small rack along with a laptop POS system.

Also I'd love to hear any success or failure stories from some of you - what has worked, and what didn't. For instance, I used to get invited to a lot of festivals that were organized by and geared towards college-age folks and the music/art crowd. After doing a few I realized that they simply didn't have the money to buy anything! So I stopped. This one I am doing now is in a well-to-do area with retirees, so I am hoping maybe there's a bit more money flowing.

Thanks!