Years ago, I bought in NYC during a trip from France an accessory to control water temperature in my darkroom.
I am looking for a new one, at least a new plastic part I still have thermometers.
Do you know where I can find it
Thanks for your help.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-04-21 15.11.36.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	164069