Thread: Mini-Trekker Help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mini-Trekker Help!

Just got a Mini-Trekker for my technika. There seems to be plenty of room, but no way to arrange the dividers for anything other a 35mm with a long lens sitting in the middle. The problem is that there is almost no velcro on the bottom of the case to attach dividers to, so you cannot rearrange them. There are several folks who seem to be using these for 4x5 - can you give me an idea how?

Mini-Trekker Help!

That is a Mini-Trekker AW.

Mini-Trekker Help!

Rearrange the dividers however you want and don't worry about all of them attaching to the bottom. Just make sure the dividers attach to at least one side. Some of the dividers on mine are just barely attached but still provide plenty of protection for my 4x5 gear.

Mini-Trekker Help!

I simply pulled all mine out and use lens wraps with the camera wrapped in the darkcloth. The meter, holders, loupe are in the outside pocket. Everything fits nicely.

Mini-Trekker Help!

Mini-Trekker
    Origami

There is room for about 50 sheets of readyload, or 9 holders. (Any tips on how tight you can squeeze readyload film?) The dark cloth is in the front pocket, the filters are in the internal pocket. The outside pockets are not stuffed because it has to fit in airline storage, including under the seat. For actual carrying, I can put my 10D in a pouch on the side and my Tilt-all in the tripod holder, put the water bottle on the otherside, and it carries pretty well. (I use the 10d as a light meter as well as a quick shot camera.)

Mini-Trekker Help!

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is my Minitrekker... 5 lenses, a Shen-Hao, a meter, and a lupe. Film is on the outside.