Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow, stunning

Wow, stunning

After seeing the way you folks respond to people who ask questions about policy and such, I must say, just go ahead and delete my account....I won't be using it anymore. What a bunch of rude people. I am serious, delete me please.
    Thanks

Stuck inside of Tucson with the Neverland Blues again...

Re: Wow, stunning

Compared to the current presidential debates, I find the conflicts here quite civilized and sincere. Sorry we don't meet your expectations. 'Bye...
    "I love my Verito lens, but I always have to sharpen everything in Photoshop..."

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

I know exactly what you feel but encourage you to reconsider and take a different approach. Simply log in less and participate less. The current turmoil has brought out opinions of some folks who, albeit either talented an/or educated, come with profound and varied temperaments. Over time either things will settle out or not. But don't bite off your nose to spite your face.

Foamer

Quote Originally Posted by CedarMesaPhoto View Post
    After seeing the way you folks respond to people who ask questions about policy and such, I must say, just go ahead and delete my account....I won't be using it anymore. What a bunch of rude people. I am serious, delete me please.
    Thanks
    Quite a bit here is tongue in cheek. Bottom line is this probably is the best collection of knowledgeable, helpful people when it comes to LF and historical gear. It's a great resource.

Kent in SD
    In contento ed allegria
    Notte e di vogliam passar!

Quote Originally Posted by CedarMesaPhoto View Post
    Thanks
    Would you care to be specific? Maybe we offended unintentionally.

Rick "wondering who 'you folks' are" Denney

There are some here that have a tendency to respond in a way that they wouldn't dare - in a face to face conversation. The world is made up of all kinds. I wish the OP hadn't of thrown all of us into the same basket, but I understand their frustration after being on the receiving end on more than one occasion myself.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52893762/bigger4b.jpg

This forum is a great resource available nowhere else. you should reconsider.

I was hoping to find a stunning photograph in this thread.
    Guess I'll look elsewhere.
    ~nicholas
    lifeofstawa
    stawastawa at gmail

multiplex

unfortunately there are cranky people everwhere in life, even on online forums ( fora ? ) .
    its too bad you didn't look beyond the cranky and see the photography.
    there is really more photogaphy than cranky here, even though lately
    there is more cranky ( inclusing your post ).

Sorry to see you going away. I have subscribed to your Youtube photo channel and really enjoy the way you drove it. I think you're a person with real interest in help people, share your experience and love photography, as I do.
    For the subject in question, I just ignore it, staying away from it like a plague.
    I'm happy to have a real life too, that counter-balances a bit the net/forum interaction,

Best,

Renato