Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Annual Meet and Greet! It's at a new Venue!

Re: 5th Annual Meet and Greet! It's at a new Venue!

Quote Originally Posted by seabee1999 View Post
    Just wondering if I could possibly get an assist with a ride down to Anaheim for this event. I live in Oxnard, CA (ventura county). I am still in able to drive due to having surgery on my foot. If anyone from Ventura or Santa Barbara are passing through the area and would be interested in sharing a ride, I can cover half or better the gas.

R/
    Dave
    Dave,
    If for some reason Bill Theis can't our planned DV, Bodie trip then I'd be happy to share a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Atkins View Post
    Dave,
    If for some reason Bill Theis can't our planned DV, Bodie trip then I'd be happy to share a ride.
    Oh that would be great Forrest. Thank you for being able to help. I totally understand if your original plans are able to carry forward. Just PM me whether they do or don't.

R/
    Dave

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Dave and Forrest I hope you and anyone else can make it. I expect this event to be very special. There will be some quality work on display and will be a little more formal than our previous events.
    So if you love photography and are in the area or you are close please come and support our event. I'm putting this on for our community in the hopes that we can inspire one another. It would be great to see some new faces. So regardless of how far it is (June and I drovefrom Vancouver Washington remember)so tell your friends and family and come say hi.
    We will see you there next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
    Dave and Forrest I hope you and anyone else can make it. I expect this event to be very special. There will be some quality work on display and will be a little more formal than our previous events.
    So if you love photography and are in the area or you are close please come and support our event. I'm putting this on for our community in the hopes that we can inspire one another. It would be great to see some new faces. So regardless of how far it is (June and I drovefrom Vancouver Washington remember)so tell your friends and family and come say hi.
    We will see you there next Sunday.
    Thanks Jim. I am still planning to go. I just still haven't figured out the ride/drive portion yet. Forrest's original plans are going forward. So I am back to seeing if anyone north of here is planning to go and would be interested in having a copilot for the trip.

R/
    Dave

Good morning, I thought I'd ask once more if anyone heading towards Anaheim for this event from Santa Barbara or Ventura would be willing to help a fellow photographer get there. As mentioned before, I had Achilles' tendon surgery and currently I am unable to walk or drive. I'd like to go to meet other photographers and see their prints. Please let me and I'll cover gas from my house to the event and back.

R/
    Dave

Dave I hope you can make it. June and I would love to see you.

I hope to see both you and June as well Jim. I am hoping I can get some help from the forum first before making other plans.

R/
    Dave

Hello all,

Just an update regarding my participation at this year's event. Simply due to logistics and timing I will not be doing the wet plate demo and shoot this year, Instead, from 10:30am-11:30am I will be discussing my approaches to portraiture, showing work and doing a live session if time allows. Additionally, I will likely be shooting portraits off and on during the event in a designated area.

This year's event looks to be really great with a lot of fantastic work. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible!

Tim
    www.ScottPhoto.co

Tim thanks for the update. It will be a great time.

I'm getting one of those long submarine sandwiches at Stater Bro's market , maybe some others could pick up some donuts ,drinks, and other stuff to munch on.