Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: De Vere Enlarger factory

Re: De Vere Enlarger factory

Quote Originally Posted by pierre506 View Post
    Randy, I call it as " a new LF photographic Renaissance emerged ( worldwide ) " .

通过我的 VIE-AL10 上的 Tapatalk发言
    Tin Can

Cogito, ergo sum

Is there any 108s enlarger? Its the AF model of 8x10 enlarger and i'm having an incomplete one. Havent had time to fix it. Not sure if it would need some original parts.
    Life = Love + Passion + Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by jumanji View Post
    Is there any 108s enlarger? Its the AF model of 8x10 enlarger and i'm having an incomplete one. Havent had time to fix it. Not sure if it would need some original parts.
    Do you have the manual for it? Can you convert it to a manual enlarger? If possible, that would make sense as less to break!

I'd contact Odyssey Sales directly - http://www.odyssey-sales.co.uk/contact.asp - from what I've seen of them, they're fundamentally different from the 504/507/5108/515 design - even more massively built & aimed at the aerial photography market.

There were actually, two 108's on the 'Bay earlier this year! From Canada if my memory serves me right. L

Cogito, ergo sum

I guess there must be a way to manually operate it. Havent had time to investigate more. It's fcking heavy! I moved my house 4 times in the last three years and each time it's god damn nightmare to move it downstair and upstair! It didnt come with the manual. Next month I will move house again, hopefully this would be long term and I will contact the previous owner as well as Odyssey about how to fix it.
    Life = Love + Passion + Responsibility

I will move house again, hopefully this would be long term and I will contact the previous owner as well as Odyssey about how to fix it.
    Real incentive to Stay Put!

I guess there must be a way to manually operate it. Havent had time to investigate more. It's fcking heavy! I moved my house 4 times in the last three years and each time it's god damn nightmare to move it downstair and upstair! It didnt come with the manual. Next month I will move house again, hopefully this would be long term and I will contact the previous owner as well as Odyssey about how to fix it.
    I think there were both automated & manual focus versions & I'd imagine they're pretty similar underneath - the regular DeVere's are highly modular - ie you can convert a 504/507/5108/515 into each other, essentially by exchanging the head module.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis-F-S View Post
    There were actually, two 108's on the 'Bay earlier this year! From Canada if my memory serves me right. L
    And I know who owns it, and still trying to find a buyer...

Had a pretty healthy starting bid if I recall. Hope they don't end up as scrap!