Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 200 mm Imagon mount for Graflex

Re: 200 mm Imagon mount for Graflex

Quote Originally Posted by europanorama View Post
    Schmachtenburg of Solingen(famous german town for knives)

Minimacro - Maximacro given up(dont know why):

Bob i have a big problem now or two:
    cannot find the Rodenstock-prospectus anymore. they are on different HDDs.

1. need Imagon-informations now. yes i have seen someone selling prospectus or downloads.

2. had my 200mm Zoerk-imagon disassembled for dustcleaning-first image. dont know where to mount the lens. Many thanks
    Attachment 196534
    Attachment 196535
    Mini Macro and the larger Maxi Macro is Hervig’s system for using enlarging lenses on a tilt/swing mount for extreme sharpness using enlarging lenses by using Scheimpflug movements, handheld, with 35mm or DSLR cameras and medium format cameras.

The Imagon adapter set has a tapered tube at the front end. You unscrew the front ring from your Imagon and screw it into the front of that tapered tube. You unscrew the glass from the back of your Imagon and that screws into the rear of that tapered tube. The tapered tube then screws into the front of the focus mount and that screws into the tube that accepts the camera adapter.

What else?

Michael, please look at this photo:

The Imagon lens cell 1 screws into the base of the tapered tube 2.
    This assembly is screwed into the focusing mount 3.
    One of the discs 4 is fitted to the the top of tube 2.
    The ND filter 5 fits on disc 4.
    Finally, hood 6 fits on top.

The assembled lens looks like this:

The same assembly can be used with the Pentax 67 mount as well, though I sent you an extra tapered tube 2 with it.

Kumar

Quote Originally Posted by B.S.Kumar View Post
    Michael, please look at this photo:

The Imagon lens cell 1 screws into the base of the tapered tube 2.
    This assembly is screwed into the focusing mount 3.
    One of the discs 4 is fitted to the the top of tube 2.
    The ND filter 5 fits on disc 4.
    Finally, hood 6 fits on top.

The assembled lens looks like this:

The same assembly can be used with the Pentax 67 mount as well, though I sent you an extra tapered tube 2 with it.

Kumar
    Almost, you have to put the front ring from the Imagon onto the front of the lens tube, otherwise the disks, filter and hood can not be mounted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    Almost, you have to put the front ring from the Imagon onto the front of the lens tube, otherwise the disks, filter and hood can not be mounted.
    Bob, the "front ring" that is supplied with the Imagon lens for using with Copal 3 shutters is built into the tapered tube 2. Please see the photo carefully. You'll see that the metal springs that hold the disc are in place.

Kumar

Bob, the "front ring" that is supplied with the Imagon lens for using with Copal 3 shutters is built into the tapered tube 2. Please see the photo carefully. You'll see that the metal springs that hold the disc are in place.

Kumar
    It is, but it has to be unscrewed to be mounted onto the front ring from Burghard. The glass is unscrewed from the lens tube and screwed into the back side of that front ring.
    The barrel that came with the Imagon is not used.

I have no idea of the Burghard Schmachtenburg adapter, not having seen one. I was simply answering Michael's question as to how to re-assemble the Hasselblad mount Imagon lens that he bought from me.

Kumar

I have no idea of the Burghard Schmachtenburg adapter, not having seen one. I was simply answering Michael's question as to how to re-assemble the Hasselblad mount Imagon lens that he bought from me.

Kumar
    His assemble the same way.

3D-Stereo-Aeropanoramas

Re: 200 mm Imagon mount for Graflex-Rodenstock-links

yesterday was a heavy day. had finally found out how to mount the lens. but have still no clues where the copal 3 will go. it needs M58-0.75mm thread. maybe someone could show a setup. I didnt find Zoerk-instructions till now. maybe i should contact him.
    I am thinking about adapters for FF/APS-c. also tilt. hartbleilens and a 2x converter. HB-P2 and macro-tilt.
    Since i will get Multifocus-tilt-system with symmar 150(maybe it has copal 3?) with RZ67-mount. i could use the imagon on a future RZ67.
    and Kumar sold me also a second P67-imagon-tube by Zoerk. so i will have HB-V/F, P67 and Mamyia RZ67 mount. only P6 is lacking.
    Now open question i asked hartbleilens: how much extension has his tilt- adapter. want to know the distance-limit.

where are the links to rodenstock-specifications again bob?
    www.stereopan.org
    3DStereo-Aeropanorama-Jungfraujoch

Both these focusing mounts have the proper M58 x 0.75mm threads for a Copal 3 shutter. Remove the retaining ring and spacer from the Copal 3 shutter and screw it on to the mount (without the tapered tube). To use the Imagon lens like a regular view camera lens, the lens goes into the back of the shutter, while the front ring (the part with the Rodenstock name, and 250mm written on it) goes into the front of the shutter, and then the disc, ND filter and hood, in that order. I do not recollect if the front ring can be removed from this particular tapered tube. If it can't, and you want the ring, let me know. I have a spare.

Kumar

3D-Stereo-Aeropanoramas

means when one wants to mount the copal 3 for HB and other cams-use register will be altered and infinity not reached. so a different helicoid-solution must be found. with 32mm fewer lenght. 32mm=copal 3-overall thickness.
    I was trying out a DIY-solution-combination of helicoids, tubes, freelensing, with all kind of lenses. also p6-bellows used.
    would like Wiese to convert P6-bellows to M65-system so it is for multiuse. he can transform it to a cheap shift-tilt-bellows.
    But i would opt for the more elegant perfect universal novoflex-system. Balcast. with shift/tilt. at larger magnification( larger than 1:1) with macrolens i recognized abberations with DSRL. we will see if also with a newer zeiss Luminar 100.
    www.stereopan.org
    3DStereo-Aeropanorama-Jungfraujoch