Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greetings from China

Re: Greetings from China

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaTerry View Post
    What large format film do you use? I was using Shanghai black and white 4x5" film but was told that it is not currently available because the factory was in the process of moving to a new location.
    Are there other Chinese brands of large format black and white film that we may not know about?
    Are black and white film processing chemicals easily available to you or do you have to purchase the raw ingredients then mix your own?
    In your own work, what lenses do you like to work with?
    Please feel free to post some of your photographs here.
    Thank you.
    Terry
    Atlantaterry
    Hello, China has a LUCKY film, but the number is not much. A good product, I like it very much.
    This is my LUCKY 5 x7 film, with B&W KING 5 x7 developing tank to wash, the B&W KING developing tank is my design and manufacture of stainless steel products.D - 23 flushing for 20 minutes.
    The old man is my father, 89 years old, the girl is my granddaughter, 2 years old.My family members are black and white portraits, model is very convenient.
    Nice to meet you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	153538

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	153539

Quote Originally Posted by bw-man View Post
    This is my LUCKY 5 x7 film, with B&W KING 5 x7 developing tank to wash, the B&W KING developing tank is my design and manufacture of stainless steel products.D - 23 flushing for 20 minutes.
    Oh that is interesting! I am sure others here would like to see some photographs of your stainless steel developing tank design.

Do the tanks have floating lids? Are they light tight?

Do you have a 4x5 inch version?

Are you taking orders for the tanks?

Hi Terry. The tanks are for sale on ebay. Just google B&W KING. They look quite nice, but I haven't used one.

Hi BW, I also live in Beijing. I have moved here in 2010 and it is where I started shooting 4x5. Welcome. Maybe we will see each other in the city

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaTerry View Post
    Oh that is interesting! I am sure others here would like to see some photographs of your stainless steel developing tank design.
    Do the tanks have floating lids? Are they light tight?
    Do you have a 4x5 inch version?
    Are you taking orders for the tanks?
    Atlanta Terry:
    I'm a photographer.B&W KING developing tank is my after eight years of research and production.I like to use the darkroom of stainless steel tools.So, B&W KING all developing tank parts adopt the stainless steel manufacturing.B&W KING developing tank with 4 x 5, 5 x7 two specifications.In the United States and more countries, there have been more and more photographers are using it.
    B&W KING website: http://www.bw-king.com/, proposed above can answer your questions.
    I go to the Large Format Photography Forum, is not to sell my product.Because every large format as a photographer, all have their own choice darkroom equipment standard strictly.The success of the good product, not rely on the sales, but the effect of product and quality.
    In addition I has more than 60 years old this year, has gone beyond the age of the efforts to earn money.I think here, know more photographers peers and friends.
    I don't understand English, don't know the rules of the BBS, so don't know if I should be in this column, continue to discuss B&W KING products.
    The administrator, please understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by blue4130 View Post
    Hi BW, I also live in Beijing. I have moved here in 2010 and it is where I started shooting 4x5. Welcome. Maybe we will see each other in the city
    Vance
    Browsing your website, a lot of work is wonderful, the Angle of view is very unique.Especially the person's shadow photograph.Deep impression.
    There is an opportunity, telephone contact you.
    Nice to meet you