Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Dry Plate made in China

Re: New Dry Plate made in China

Quote Originally Posted by brucep View Post
    I would be interested in 5x7 plates

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk
    I heard it would produce 912 and 8x10 recently.
    5x7 must be a future plan.

通过我的 SCH-I959 上的 Tapatalk发言
    Sometimes love just ain't enough.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pierre506/sets/

Hi Pierre, I was talking to Hass from Chamonix last week and we go on the topic of dry plates. He was interested when I told him about this thread. Do you have a contact for someone at the factory that you could pass along to me? I am curious to pick some up to try out.

Quote Originally Posted by blue4130 View Post
    Hi Pierre, I was talking to Hass from Chamonix last week and we go on the topic of dry plates. He was interested when I told him about this thread. Do you have a contact for someone at the factory that you could pass along to me? I am curious to pick some up to try out.
    Yes, I knew Hass had a lecture in Hangzhou recently.
    The guy has six Chamonix wet plate 8x10 holders for the usage of his dry plates.
    I don't know what you wanted to try out.
    I would inform him.

通过我的 SCH-I959 上的 Tapatalk发言
    Sometimes love just ain't enough.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pierre506/sets/

Come on China, keep going and carry the future of film[analogue], Europe and USA and even Japan are somehow giving up with film nowadays, please make a drum scanner and a processor that are affordable and good quality, better than flatbed scanners such as Epson and Nikon even if not as good as those drum scanners which are discontinued, but sure you can make one that can be a head above those current film and flatbed scanners and i will be always interested, also an affordable processor that is cheaper than JOBO processors but not less quality by lot.

So dry plate, then later wet plate, then more films, who knows what next, i didn't start film yet and with all what i have i don't think it will last long before i can't find things to use, i need a processor so i can develop film colors at home, i hate doing it manually by inversions same as what i do with B&W developing and i don' think i can control the temp good enough, so i need the machine, also i can't have a darkroom at all so i only depend on scanner, and nothing can beat a dru scanner and i can't find one to be shipped to my country not even any used old one, so i put hope on China to produce one affordable to buy, i am ready to pay up to $4000 if they have one, not interested in new film scanners currently available that are nearly or above $2000 already.