Thread: Linhof "pre-Technika" Cameras?

Linhof "pre-Technika" Cameras?

Hello,

i can find very few information about early Linhof cameras (before 1934 Technika came)
    Has anyone some information or such cameras. Linhof homepage only shows one early 1911 Camera a a stereo camera...

I am trying to identify a 13000 Serial No camera, metal body, but no back movements.

Had all early technikas back movement, seen at the 4 screws at the back, or were there aome cheaper models in the 1930s?

maybe someone has some info...

Re: Linhof "pre-Technika" Cameras?

btw, what are signs for a early Technika or a pre-Technika, e.g. labelling, special features introduced mit the technika I...

is it rght that a Camera with valentin linhof label is pre 1929, as he died then and the company go to Nikolaus Karpf, the inventor of the technika...?

and were the technikas I/II sold body only or including a lens and shutter, as in postwar technikas?

And, last question, you can buy a linhof history book from linhof, does anyone know if it also covers the early years in detail?

Re: Linhof "pre-Technika" Cameras?

Some Pictures of the camera I try to identify:

Ser 133xx
    Lens is a Heliar 1931/32, the shutter is 1920, shutter and lens are not "original", obviously...

Maybe you have an Idea what model it is? Maybe a Linhof Standard from the early/mid-30s?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0796-b1.jpg   IMG_0790-b1.jpg   IMG_0788-b1.jpg