Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vinny Developing Tanks

Re: Vinny Developing Tanks

Vinny sells feet, if you need them. I don't have the 4x5 tanks, but I'm guessing that either size (2- or 6-sheet) would need the feet. The 2 liter 8x10 size may also need 'em, but I can assure you that the 5L 8x10 size tanks don't. Best thing to do is e-mail Vinny with your questions...he is very responsive.

ok great,,thanks for the reply's/helpful information. Im really interested in these,I have and use stainless steel tanks,2 sets of 3 tanks one set holds 8 sheets the other will hold 12 sheets. But lately ive been processing just 2 sheets at a time. I picked up a few clear plastic containers (used for flower ,cereal and such) at the Dollar Store that holds 4 sheets,but its time for a upgrade for my low volume processing. Ill give Vinny a email...thanks again

Thumbs up for VinTanks from me, also. I have three of the small 8x10 tanks and they work great. Mine don't have any feet and I haven't tipped them over in the dark yet! I do two or four at a time and they are just the thing.

Thanks everyone. I'm happy that you're happy. As for pics, I can't find my dslr so most product photos have been made with my phone.

As for the legs, I've never had anyone buy them for any tank under 11x14. They attach with 1" velcro strips so can be added later if the need arises.
    The 2-sheet 4x5 tanks and 2-sheet 8x10 tanks could be tipped over if you're not careful while the 6-sheet tanks are wide enough to be very solid when filled.

thanks for the info,i hope to place a order in soon,thanks agian
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    Thanks everyone. I'm happy that you're happy. As for pics, I can't find my dslr so most product photos have been made with my phone.

As for the legs, I've never had anyone buy them for any tank under 11x14. They attach with 1" velcro strips so can be added later if the need arises.
    The 2-sheet 4x5 tanks and 2-sheet 8x10 tanks could be tipped over if you're not careful while the 6-sheet tanks are wide enough to be very solid when filled.

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    I can't find my dslr
    That made me laugh. You know you're on the right forum when someone utters that sentence.