Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Linhof "Comfort" recessed board assembly

  1. #21

    Re: Linhof "Comfort" recessed board assembly

    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    Take the screw out.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    899

    Re: Linhof "Comfort" recessed board assembly

    I have this recessed board setup with the cable release socket. I bough an authentic linhof nipple from BH as linhof instructed, but the nipple is too small and very loose when it is inserted in the socket, the nipple jumps out when cable release is clicked. What do I do wrong? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47964913-DC58-4ACE-BCBF-3B3068DDA7DB.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	214178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22073F45-8156-42CD-A422-33318B0AE0FA.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	214179

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,712

    Re: Linhof "Comfort" recessed board assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by diversey View Post
    I have this recessed board setup with the cable release socket. I bough an authentic linhof nipple from BH as linhof instructed, but the nipple is too small and very loose when it is inserted in the socket, the nipple jumps out when cable release is clicked. What do I do wrong? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47964913-DC58-4ACE-BCBF-3B3068DDA7DB.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	214178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22073F45-8156-42CD-A422-33318B0AE0FA.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	214179
    You need to attach the nipple to a LInhof cable release.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    899

    Re: Linhof "Comfort" recessed board assembly

    Does only a linhof cable release work on this setup? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    You need to attach the nipple to a LInhof cable release.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,712

    Re: Linhof "Comfort" recessed board assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by diversey View Post
    Does only a linhof cable release work on this setup? Thanks!
    No, but you need one with a similar nipple design. That means most Gepe Pro ones should, should, work with the nipple.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    899

    Re: Linhof "Comfort" recessed board assembly

    Thanks for your information!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    No, but you need one with a similar nipple design. That means most Gepe Pro ones should, should, work with the nipple.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •