Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: F.64 Backpack

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    50

    F.64 Backpack

    Hi,

    I want to purchase a new camera bag for my 4x5 Linhof camera. I found F.64 backpack is good to carry camera with all accessories. B&H has two types for selling but too large. I prefer the F.64 bag as shown bellow. Does anybody know where I can get one? Thank you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l500.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	142789

    Do I have another brand backpack to choose? Thank you!

    Regards

  2. #2
    Unwitting Thread Killer Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    5,545

    Re: F.64 Backpack

    You can read this recent thread for other packs and bags: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...-You-Like-Best

  3. #3
    Large Format Rocks ImSoNegative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    McCaysville Georgia
    Posts
    1,600

    Re: F.64 Backpack

    I have one of the larger ones, I can carry my tachi 4x5, 7 lenses, cloth, filters, meter and pretty much everything else I need, I have never saw one that size before
    "WOW! Now thats a big camera. By the way, how many megapixels is that thing?"

  4. #4
    Drew Bedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    2,632

    Re: F.64 Backpack

    I have an older model LowePro Trekker, and like it. Low Pro has photo backpacks in a range of sizes.

    You might browse through e-Bay for an idea of what is available and the range of prices, then go through the manufacturer's website to find a dealer near you (or maybe Amazon?).
    Drew Bedo
    www.quietlightphoto.com
    http://www.artsyhome.com/author/drew-bedo




    There are only three types of mounting flanges; too big, too small and wrong thread!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Posts
    155

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis Minnesota USA
    Posts
    199

    Re: F.64 Backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by jianglinxi View Post
    Hi,

    I want to purchase a new camera bag for my 4x5 Linhof camera. I found F.64 backpack is good to carry camera with all accessories. B&H has two types for selling but too large. I prefer the F.64 bag as shown bellow. Does anybody know where I can get one? Thank you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l500.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	142789

    Do I have another brand backpack to choose? Thank you!

    Regards
    Everything at Photobackpacker is at cost. There are only 4 regular torso backpacks remaining.
    Bruce

  7. #7
    Ginette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Montréal suburb, Québec, Canada
    Posts
    462

    Re: F.64 Backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by Photobackpacker View Post
    Everything at Photobackpacker is at cost. There are only 4 regular torso backpacks remaining.
    Wow you still have a very good choice! I just ordered some extra cases and Cascade Film Holders.
    My Lumen project http://ginetteclement.com

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Posts
    155

    Re: F.64 Backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginette View Post
    Wow you still have a very good choice! I just ordered some extra cases and Cascade Film Holders.
    Me too! Also a second backpack!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    6

    Re: F.64 Backpack

    I received mine a few days ago. The manual (scrap of paper) states that you can strap your tripod to the side...but the additional straps provided seem to be 2 flimsy shoulder straps. How do you strap your tripod to this bag?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-Apr-2007, 11:42

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •