Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New compact 4x5 camera from China

Re: New compact 4x5 camera from China

Looking at the seller on eBay, one can gain quite a bit of info about many options

Same seller I have bought from a few times, over years

and I liked everything I bought
    Tin Can

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Can View Post
    Looking at the seller on eBay, one can gain quite a bit of info about many options

Same seller I have bought from a few times, over years

and I liked everything I bought
    I agree with you, Tin!

As a manufacturer, we often browse eBay and other sales websites. At the same time, we attend CP +, Photokina and other exhibitions to pay attention to new design and new products, so as to inspire our own ideas and develop new products.

thank you

3D-Stereo-Aeropanoramas

i am getting adapters for M22-pinhole-plates like the one for eighteeen degrees pinholeshutter to be used in copal 1 and 0 shutters or other with same mounts.
    Since skinkfoto refused to answer my question if his plates are M22 i dont know if his 3 types of plates(pinhole, zonesieve, photonsieve) can be attached to the 18° shutter. he has a lens for copal 0. I call that rather an adapter.
    cosmos circle does not deliver naked adapters(where pinholeplate is factory-mounted. they are of highquality. when i killed one unfortunately(i have a duplicate 0.35mm) i removed everything to have a naked adapter. there i mounted old brass 18mm Reality So Subtle plate. Was not that easy since it will wobble inside when not done properly. new version is flat and nonmetall(plastic or something like that see website, 20mm. set of 5 cost 20 euro. hope he can also deliver 0.35mm later.
    Remember-i already posted that: Eighteen Degrees Pinhole Shutter by Cosmos Circle can expose multiples of 1/6(doesnt matter which release cable or pneumatic)- i measure with photoplug shutter-tester. one must only press it quickly. triggering the shutter manually not advised.
    Now i hope 3S-KR will come back here and tell us where to buy more shutters and plates. i cant find second seller who had these. have big problems navigating his shop 3s-krpc. i cant reach it only when i have link. which i have stored. sometimes its working sometimes not. tried everything. and search cannot find the seller 3s-krpc

NB: I have a concept for shutter- filteradapter. unfortunately nobody has the needed brass-adapter in order to be soldered to the surface. details later. so aluminium-adapter must be "glued" to. a used tape for the image. be aware brass and aluminium-adapter cannot be joined. brass to alufilter working. brass-adapter by heliopan. there are some alternative sellers but heliopan has the the biggest range. see their price-sheet. heliopan.de
    www.stereopan.org
    3DStereo-Aeropanorama-Jungfraujoch

Quote Originally Posted by europanorama View Post
    i am getting adapters for M22-pinhole-plates like the one for eighteeen degrees pinholeshutter to be used in copal 1 and 0 shutters or other with same mounts.
    Since skinkfoto refused to answer my question if his plates are M22 i dont know if his 3 types of plates(pinhole, zonesieve, photonsieve) can be attached to the 18° shutter. he has a lens for copal 0. I call that rather an adapter.
    cosmos circle does not deliver naked adapters(where pinholeplate is factory-mounted. they are of highquality. when i killed one unfortunately(i have a duplicate 0.35mm) i removed everything to have a naked adapter. there i mounted old brass 18mm Reality So Subtle plate. Was not that easy since it will wobble inside when not done properly. new version is flat and nonmetall(plastic or something like that see website, 20mm. set of 5 cost 20 euro. hope he can also deliver 0.35mm later.
    Remember-i already posted that: Eighteen Degrees Pinhole Shutter by Cosmos Circle can expose multiples of 1/6(doesnt matter which release cable or pneumatic)- i measure with photoplug shutter-tester. one must only press it quickly. triggering the shutter manually not advised.
    Now i hope 3S-KR will come back here and tell us where to buy more shutters and plates. i cant find second seller who had these. have big problems navigating his shop 3s-krpc. i cant reach it only when i have link. which i have stored. sometimes its working sometimes not. tried everything. and search cannot find the seller 3s-krpc

NB: I have a concept for shutter- filteradapter. unfortunately nobody has the needed brass-adapter in order to be soldered to the surface. details later. so aluminium-adapter must be "glued" to. a used tape for the image. be aware brass and aluminium-adapter cannot be joined. brass to alufilter working. brass-adapter by heliopan. there are some alternative sellers but heliopan has the the biggest range. see their price-sheet. heliopan.de
    My English level is very poor, I can only translate through the translation software, but I still don't fully understand what you mean, I'm really sorry.

We also have the shutter for the production of pinhole. The shutter and the size of the pinhole plate are the same as that of "八旗军火", another brand which has disappeared in China, and they can be used in common. I don't know if they are common with other brands.

If you need, you can contact us.

thank you