I hope that no one minds me posting this. If so sorry, I thought it may interest some 5x7 shooters.

It's easiest to just paste the complete message so I don't mess it up.

Greetings* Stu;
It has been about a year since our last order of 5x7 Ektar 100. I have had several people ask about 5x7 color film so it seem like a good time to see about putting a group together for 5x7 Ektar 100. As usual I do not have an exact cost for a 50 sheet box, but last time we did the order the cost was a little over $400.00. I would expect it to be a bit higher this time but not a large amount. The MOQ should be about 30 boxes. If you are interested, please let me know how many boxes you need. I do not need payment or anything else right now for you to get involved. If you are not interested, please let me know that as well. It will save you receiving a followup email if I do not hear from you. I am also going to start putting together orders for 5x7 Portra 400 and Portra 160. So if you are in the databases for these films as well you will be receiving three emails. Thank you for your consideration on this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Regards;
Keith Canham
Owner: K. B. Canham Cameras, Inc.