I found a guy selling his dad's old camera equipment. We emailed for several days, it appeared he had a nice 14" Commercial Ektar. He also mentioned several other "no name" lenses, "with no marking." Two were brass. The pictures weren't clear, but it looked like a no name projector lens with the keyhole flange. And a clearly marked Euryscop II.

When I went to pick them up, I turned over the "projector" lens and instantly recognized it as an American radial drive, missing the knob. I collect these, and shoot them mostly in my wetplate work. I have most of the obscure makers, and have studied them for a lot of years. This one appears to me to be a CC Harrison, 10" petzval from 1849-1864. Several of the brass features, like the stepped flange, the very thick brass and more led me to this hypothesis. I was very happy that the glass was present. There was a pencil mark "ACW" or "ACM" on the edge of one glass, pretty unusual for American lenses. But the brass had been very deeply polished at some point, and I can't fathom the slightest bit of engraving (except maybe a script "C"). Still, it looks great on the ground glass.

The Euryscop II is the rare type, but is missing the rear element. Looks nice, but a paperweight right now.

The 14" Ektar (I'm selling my 12" now, on this forum) is good, as is the B&L IC Tessar. Good to ask questions to sellers, always.