I use the 2509n reels because I just can't justify the beautiful expert tanks. I don't think a lot of people realize how well toy IR goggles help in loading sheet film reels. I even bought an IR LED flood light for 20 bucks off eBay, I use my SpyNet IR binoculars, and bungee them to my head. I have covered the red leds on this so I don't accidentally turn them on as this would fog the film. I've done everything but IR film (DUH) with absolutely no effect on the film. Last time I loaded a 2509n with 6 sheets of Ektachrome in under 5 minutes including snapping those Damn plates on. This is how I load my CL81 reel as well that I really like. I can focus these closely can read the fine print on the backing paper. Truly amazing for an old guy like me. The only draw back is you really do need to seal the rubber goggle to you face with bungees and if it's warm you can fog your glasses, if you don't ware glasses or wear contacts this is a great set up.
One advantage of using reels is I just pull them out of the tank and pop them into a Calumet film washer and you can really wash the film fast. If you are a professional and time is money buy a new CPP3 and Expert tanks, I've watched the CPP3 video of the construction of the processor and it is built like a tank. All I have to do is convince the Wife😊 Best Regards Mike