Could it be a common thing though? Like the people using AVG are the ones having problems? Or the people with a certain ISP company? Or people with a certain version of Windows? etc. Could be a common element?

All I know is it ALWAYS works on my MacBookPro and on my iPhone 5s and I always use Safari browser on both. I HAD AT&T as my ISP which got bought by Frontier (they are HORRIBLE) but I believe the base systems (portals?) are still technically AT&T based just with new ownership?

Anyway I suspect a common element, but you'd all have to get together and list all the stuff you're running and whatnot to see if it could be that.

I'm not a gamer but my friend once brought over his X-Box and it kept dropping signal randomly, we figured out that although my regular wifi router (in the basement) could handle it fine, I also have an AirPortExtreme that I use to extend the network and run some remote printers and external drives wirelessly, and one of the ports on that was one that Apple has auto-blocked and when the signal extended through the AirPortExtreme it would drop signal, so we just turned the AirPortExtreme off while he was over and it worked flawlessly after that.

I'm just saying it's possible there's a common user issue is all, yes I know you know more than me but it doesn't make sense that I never have issues ever if at the same moment I'm checking and I always have access when someone else doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
It has to do with the interaction of the DNS server and the end user (some of them). If it was a single issue with one person, yes, you'd be right. But it's not, it's multiple people across multiple computers across multiple browsers, including people who know a lot about computers (me, and I know Jac does too).