I like your test shot and it shows, as far as the limited resolution allows, that this is a quite good lens. The big flare spot on the right edge puzzles me a bit because the flare from the other light spots in the picture is very different. Could there be a different cause then lens construction? Maybe a rain drop/snow flake on the lens?

Testing lenses can be a good way to motivate oneself and get back into the creative process. And you could provide very helpful information for the community, making it doubly rewarding. So, go for it, best shooting side by side with the lenses to be compared.

I have a number of dialytes and they all are very high in resolution. So, you can expect the same from your Dogmar and Eurynar. The problems with lens flare were solved with different success by the various makers and often is less bad than generally assumed. I use a couple of Steinheil Unofokals, which I read were regarded to be the best (at least on the old continent). They are indeed very good and cause little trouble. The Dogmar was also highly esteemed and had the reputation of showing particularly good contrast and little flare for a dialyte, iirc. I haven't read this about the Eurynar and would be slightly surprised if it was up to par. But I've also read that people like the special characteristics of an Eurynar. Of course, this often points to lens aberrations (maybe the kind we want).

So, I'm looking forward to your test results.

Peter

P.s.: I really like the new Adox CHS II 100 film, much better than the old, dirty efke stuff. I use it with Pyrocat HD and it works great.