Hi there,

There is scant official information on the internet about the 810M or MII, and information or questions from individuals is pretty scattered and haphazard.
I hope that I can create a page that has most, if not all, of the information needed about these fine cameras, and make it a decent resource for anyone who owns, or is considering owning, a Toyo 810M.

I'll be updating this page with my own 810M modifications, repairs and adjustments.
Right now, my camera is in good shape, but I want to allow for more extension, and that requires a little machining and new bellows.
I also replaced my Yanke GG with a generic GG on which a friend did some extra grinding work, and I'm checking that the focusing plane is in alignment with the film plane.

Here you can post photos of your 810M/MII camera, accessories, and modifications; add your list of resources, manuals (I never found a manual), repairs, etc. etc.

To get started, here is a search result of most threads related to the Toyo 810M/MII: https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
There's a lot of information there, but if anything is missing, I have quite a lot of information from e-mails and PMs which I'll happily make available.

Mods, let me know if this is not kosher; I'll move it somewhere else.

Thanks, and enjoy the ride.