Humanity evolves. Within humanity, individuals evolve. For example, 70 years ago I enjoyed Huckleberry Finn and Treasure Island as great adventures. Now I can appreciate them as fine examples of the craft of storytelling, and in the case of Huckleberry Finn, a biting and enduring commentary on human character. We had no music education in school. However, shortly after WWII electricity and a hand-me-down radio came to my farm. In those days there was little profound music competing with popular ballads and country tunes, but it was enough to pique a naïve kid's interest. While the available broadcasts satisfied the innate interest in music that most people had, the Bell Telephone Hour, the Firestone Hour, and the Metropolitan Opera broadcasts teased a few with a hint of something far richer. Photography offers an even greater dichotomy between family snapshots or Facebook selfies and the monumental portraits of Karsh. Pictures of friends, however poor technically, provide the comfort of the familiar. True art invites us into another World; perhaps intimidating, but infinite in its possibilities.