Juergen, back in December I thought the lenses were in good condition from looking at pictures I took of them a year earlier. Now I'm in pocession of the camera and lenses. The lenses definitely need CLA because they have varing degrees of foggyness and probably have some fungus on them. I'm trying to determine if CLAing the different lenses is worth it. If the 240mm lense costs $100 to CLA it and I put it on E-bay and it only sells for $75 that is not good business. If I sold it for $400 it would be worthwild. Looking at E-bay history tells me that a lens that is not working perfectly is not worth much compaired a recently refurbished one. I also know, from my 35mm experience, that some lenses are worth a lot of money while others nobody wants. Does anyone know which lenses are the preferably ones? Additionally, this camera is a Technika 23 not a Technika IV as we discussed in December. Does that make it more in demand? Also, are the lenses limited to this camera's format, 6 X9, or do they fit on other large format cameras which would increase their demand/marketability. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to send the lenses for CLA? Thanks in advance for your response.