Thread: Large / Medium Format Camera Repair in NYC

Large / Medium Format Camera Repair in NYC

Hey All,

If you didn't already know, I'd like to inform you all about a new Repair Shop in NYC called Camera Doctor. Here we repair, service, and customize all types of vintage camera equipment including Deardorff, Graflex, Speed Graphic, Pentax, Mamiya, Rolleiflex, Hasselblad, and some Leica. We also repair newer equipment from Canon and Nikon, but our niche is Vintage Equipment and have been in the repair business for over 20 years working for various companies and now for myself. We are located in the heart of NYC's Midtown area and we are associated with the Penumbra Foundation where they teach Wet-Plate Photography. if anyone is in need of repairs / custom work, please keep us in mind!

Thanks

In the pics: A Rolleiflex in surgery, a Pentac lens mounted to a Hassy CF lens barrel, A custom made Graflock back for an 8x10 camera, modified Polaroid back installed on a Super D

* I did ask permission from one of the Mods before I posted this. We appreciate the LFP Forum for letting us put this post up here. thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rollei.jpg   pentac2.jpg   10441048_504280299702704_7687791612548798863_n.jpg   20140814_153423.jpg