Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Southern California Large and Ultra-Large Format Photographers’ “Meet and

Serious Amateur Photographer pepeguitarra's Avatar

Re: 3rd Annual Southern California Large and Ultra-Large Format Photographers’ “Meet

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Pacilla View Post
    I would guess yes seeing how it's the large format & ULF format meet up. I bet they even invite 4x5 shooters.
    Anyone from 4x5 all the way to 24x36 and over is welcome. The more the merrier. It is so important that we meet for the survival of the species.
    I have never seen an ULF camera in person, it will be an exciting time for me.
    "I have never in my life made music for money or fame. God walks out of the room when you are thinking about money." -- Quincy Jones

Re: 3rd Annual Southern California Large and Ultra-Large Format Photographers’ “Meet

I would like to come to meet everyone.

Suti

I can probably make it depending on the day. May also be able to talk 2 or 3 of my photog buddies from the San Diego area to come up as well. One is still a digital guy (Ugh - I know!), but I'm working on converting him.

Dan

Dan,

I could never forget our first meeting with three beautiful nude models at Tri's uncle's backyard. That shoot turned a LF landscape photographer into a dedicated LF Fine Art photographer specialized in human figure.

Yes, I would love to you again. It's been years.

Hugo

I have been following this event for years and will try to make it this year to connect with others ULFers. Illinois is far but I think I can do it as a day trip.

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisF View Post
    I have been following this event for years and will try to make it this year to connect with others ULFers. Illinois is far but I think I can do it as a day trip.
    Damn, a day trip!! Epic! I guess I'd have no excuse unless you pick the wrong day.

You need to check with Jim F., Hugo and Tri about whether the tent will suffice. Would there be room for displays of prints, equipment, etc. under protection?

Most likely it won't be enough. I fits few people. If we need to go bigger, we will have to get some cash for rental. Then, things will get complicated. I will be driving to the park tomorrow, and looking for alternatives. An alternative would be O'Neil Regional Park, which is also close by. They do have camping areas and lots of trees with picnic tables that would provide enough room.
    "I have never in my life made music for money or fame. God walks out of the room when you are thinking about money." -- Quincy Jones

Montreal , Canada. Los Angeles, California

Let's make it for professional enjoy only to share the love of photography. No dealers equipment sale. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri Tran View Post
    Let's make it for professional enjoy only to share the love of photography. No dealers equipment sale. Thank you.
    If dealers provide a extra tent for the users, maybe!