Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPE2+ and 2500 Series Drum

Re: CPE2+ and 2500 Series Drum

Brian. Many many thanks. That made all the difference. Alignment now appears correct.

Pete

Re: CPE2+ and 2500 Series Drum

Quote Originally Posted by peter lagus View Post
    Brian. Many many thanks. That made all the difference. Alignment now appears correct.

Pete
    I am glad to hear you figured out, i think the image i posted communicates for itself, but if you are still having issues, you are welcome to PM me .

To remove the extension arms off the black rollers, you sometimes need a small flat screw driver to pry them off. The arms are flexible, and take some flexing to get off the rollers. Once off, the rollers snap in to place instead of where the extension arms were.

The position you had the rollers on in your photos is for 3000 drums, which are not compatible with the CPE2 hence the contact with the sides of the machine.

That said - even with the rollers on correctly for the 2500 system tanks (roller directly on the roller block), the orange lid lock ring, may still come in contact with the red bottle rack. This is normal and fine. As you found, the lift metal tubes section has a bit of play, and should be adjusted to match the flex on the machine, so when the lift is in the down position, the roller block rests flat on the bottom of the trough.

Good luck.