Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help in Selling used Equipment

Re: Help in Selling used Equipment

snag the lenses off the enlargers and offer them here

the rest donate to whoever will pick it up

darkroom sells in two ways: very slow, and not at all

Guilherme Maranhão coisasdavida's Avatar

The little I remember from my time in Toronto was that there where a couple guys that were salesmen at Henrys that had some buy and sell used stuff on the side. They were always at that Markham trade show, I remember chatting with them back in 2001 or 2002.
    I'm still in touch with another guys at Henrys, would you like me to ask him?

thanks for the offer ,, I know the people at Henrys..

I think I am going to salvage the lenses and stuff I think can go quick here, then have a big open house sale before I move locations.. I will post here for those in Toronto area.

what is left behind will go on the street.

thankyou all for your advise.

Quote Originally Posted by coisasdavida View Post
    The little I remember from my time in Toronto was that there where a couple guys that were salesmen at Henrys that had some buy and sell used stuff on the side. They were always at that Markham trade show, I remember chatting with them back in 2001 or 2002.
    I'm still in touch with another guys at Henrys, would you like me to ask him?

I'll have some time off shortly, maybe next friday. Can come by and help you get started. am not far from the leaside lab. I can always cast around to my friends and see who is looking to start up a lab. If you have a sink, a guy you might remember might be interested. Tim Hellum, Silver Shack days.

I would also suggest Kijiji vs Craigslist. maybe post a list on the bulletin board outside the lab at 80 Spadina

fred
    notch codes ? I only use one film...

(Shrek)

The GTA area is huge, and people from the suburbs (more than half of Ontario) check the Toronto Craigslist and Kijiji sites for this sort of stuff. Post the enlargers & darkroom hardware there, if they're valuable they well sell. The lenses and other stuff that can go in a box, list it here or locally, you should get about the same price.

You can always look for a high school photo program to donate any extra items. Some kids will be stoked to develop some old donated film or make a couple of prints on a real enlarger. Probably get a tax write off to boot, its a win win.