Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cezanne Elite

Re: Cezanne Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
    Thank you for this info. I think I'm going to go back to CG1 for now on another HDD because I do not like a certain aspect of CG2. I was worried it wouldn't work due to a firmware update I did. Will have to check (open up the Mac and swap drives).
    Corran, SORRY, I meant with any version of CG 2!!!

Oops. I'll still give it a shot anyway.
    Bryan | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | Portfolio
    All comments and thoughtful critique welcome

Guilherme Maranhão coisasdavida's Avatar

Clickwrr, have you tried opening the server log file straight from the folder into a text app to look at it?

Hello everyone, thanks for the suggestions so far. Just stalled at the moment, as I have decided to go back to 10.5 with an Atto card, just waiting for that to arrive in a few days. Not being too familiar with the Macs, I find the 10.3.9 runs the G5 case fans at full speed the whole time, which is noisy as well as blowing a bit of dust around, whereas the 10.5 controls the fans. So, it will be 10.5, Atto and driver, and I'll try install again.

Hello again: G5 with 10.5 installed, and atto UL4S scsi card. The atto has been flashed to latest firmware and recognizes the Elite; the mac sees the scanner in the info. However, cannot update firmware (current 2.01) to scanner as there appears to be no connection. Cannot update CG past 2.08, as there appears to be no file to bridge to 2.11, so I can go to 2.13. may need that German file from Christian. Other than that I seem to have hit a wall.

Continuing on:
    The computer sees the card and the scanner. I cannot update any drivers as the "Maintainer" program does not see the scanner. I can only assume it is a driver problem.
    The CGV2 install log only mentions installation of 5000 drivers, so I am wondering if anyone knows if I can manually install the 5500 driver by extracting the driver from the CD (what file am I looking for?) and where it might go?
    Many thanks in advance

Bruce