Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Looking Glass Magazine

Re: Looking Glass Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by ghostcount View Post
    Wonderful interview of Tim Scott. A must read!
    Thank you Randy. Much appreciated.

I really enjoyed the article by Paula Chamlee. Insights into how artists work is helpful to me as I explore my own photographic journey. Other than me, not a single weak spot in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottPhotoCo View Post
    Thank you Randy. Much appreciated.

I really enjoyed the article by Paula Chamlee. Insights into how artists work is helpful to me as I explore my own photographic journey. Other than me, not a single weak spot in this issue.
    Paula's a wonderful writer and her work is gorgeous. We're humbled that she accepted our invitation to write for LG. Tim, your series is outstanding and I can envision the series in book-form. The work really is that good.

Enjoy our gift to you of a free download of the current issue of Looking Glass No. 17: https://we.tl/WgRSXrl8q7

LG 17: Tim Scott, Alan Ross, Paula Chamlee, John Wimberley, Gordon Undy, David Roberts

Downloaded yesterday and it's opened for reading now.
    BTW, thanks for accepting my friendship request on "fakebook", this way I'll be always informed when new issues are ready to be downloaded,

Cheers,

Renato

Were someone to mention to you, as a photographer, the names of Paula Chamlee, Alan Ross, Christopher Barrett, Paul Caponigro, Alex Webb (Magnum), Gordon Undy, and John Wimberley and told you they were all featured in one magazine you would flip to be able to read it. You would be rewarded in so many ways. Subscribe to Looking Glass and find out why we're a photographer favorite! http://lookingglasszine.com

Cover photo: Alex Webb/Magnum Photos
    San Ysidro, California, USA, 1979

Contents:
    Alex Webb (Magnum Photos): The Colour of Light
    Christopher Barrett: Sculpted Presence
    Alan Ross: Measuring Light
    Paula Chamlee: Nothing is Unimportant
    Gordon Undy: Paul Caponigro
    John Wimberley: Coyote Hill

Note: Looking Glass is changing its publication schedule to quarterly. On the quarterly schedule each edition will have three featured artist pieces (3x4=12 per year).
    Current subscribers, feel free to post your questions if you have any concerns. Alternatively, subscribers may call me at 760-876-0851. Hope you enjoy No. 19!

Looking Glass No 19 by Laura Campbell, on Flickr
    Last edited by Laura_Campbell; 2-Jul-2017 at 13:37. Reason: added my contact # for subscribers

Thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Barrett's photos. Thank you for another wonderful issue.
    "Sex is like maths, add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the whoo hoo and hope you don't multiply." - Leather jacket guy

Excellent issue!

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Excellent issue!
    Hey! Thank you! No. 20 is one of my favorites. Jack Picone's interview is brilliant.