Thread: Jobo CPP2

Jobo CPP2

Hallo, I'm new to this forum and hope you can help. I have two dismantled Jobo CPP 2 processors that I would like to re assemble and work with. I was trying to find old Jobo technical manuals and assembly drawings with no success. Can anyone direct me to where I can find these?
    Thanks a lot,
    Eyal

Re: Jobo CPP2

CPP2 service manual

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot! In the mean time I did find this manual. I hope it will help. However I still look for more detailed assembly drawings. Thanks for your help.
    Eyal

Andrew "The RedSun"

How comes the CPP are dismantled? The machine is just a large shell, the heating element and all the electronics cramped at one place. I hope you did not mean the electronics were apart.....

the control unit is in one piece but i'm not sure the motor is working properly. however it is disconnected from the big bath and also the lift is completely dismantled and i think the solenoid system is not connected.
    thanks

If you post some photos of your machines we can try and help in putting them together.

i manage to solve this just by loging into this forum
    the motor, heater and pump work fine. turns out the bath I have doesn't fit the cpp, it doesn't have the overflow valve for the solenoid. but since the water temp. here is over 30c most of the year its not a big problem.
    the lift i have is completely dismantled and I don't think I can fix it. so for now i will work without it and hopefully find one in the near future.
    thanks a lot for the help

if you send me your email address, I could send you "Instruction Manual and Processing Hints" for CPP2, it has a lot of pictures that you need.