Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bosscreen and others recomendation

Bosscreen and others recomendation

Brian Ellis,

I have never received any emails from you stating your screen was incorrect and would not fit your camera, I have always had a 100% fit policy on my screens and have over 1000 screens in the hands of customers around the world, in reviewing your order I do not have any indication that your required clipped corners on your screen, most people who use Linhof cameras do not require clipped corners. I can assure you that I am not a company to avoid, if I remember right there was diffculty with contacting you when you first placed your order.

Please if there is a problem with your screen, either call me at 406-752-8677 or send me a note to gglass@satinsnowglass.com

I am very easy to reach and very easy to work with on making sure you have a screen that fits your camera, I am happy that I scanned these message boards, or I would not have known there was a problem.

David Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties.
    Satin Snow Ground Glass
    www.satinsnowglass.com
    gglass@satinsnowglass.com

Bosscreen and others recomendation

Mr. Parker sent me an e mail message today in which he said that he just now saw my messge in this thread. He says that he never received my two e mail messages. He asked that I post a message here letting everyone know that he now has contacted me, which he has. He has offered to refund the purchase price or send a correct replacement ground glass if I will return the original ground glass to him. .
    Brian Ellis
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them you'll be
    a mile away and you'll have their shoes.