[Poll to follow in a moment.]

I've designed this poll because I’m curious about general attitudes around here, and though it asks about your anxieties (if you have any), I'd be pleased if the options triggered additional comments about why you're attracted to LF as well.

For example, one might be worried about the disappearance of a favorite film (#6), but the psychological fulfillment (#4) that comes with composing w/ another film in your portrait studio, or a favorite landscape, might greatly out-weigh your #1 misgiving – and be the primary attraction to our game.

As for me, I'll have to vote #4 due to an ankle stiffness that used to come and go in my younger years, but doesn't seem to be disappearing anymore . It's not bad enough to end my years as a deep-woods hiker – but that day may eventually arrive. So I feel very fortunate that my location offers a super-abundance of interesting landscapes just a few steps away from my local U.S. Nat'l Forest roads.

Please tell us, what is (or might become) your #1 personal concern about LF – and is there any attraction that compensates or makes up for it?