Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Linhof Technikon 100 2,8

Re: Linhof Technikon 100 2,8

Hello, if it is useful for someone.

I will have a Linhof Technikon 95mm f: 2.8 and covers 4x5 "with open aperture (approach 5 m, and also at infinity).

When the diaphragm is closed to f22 allows decenter about 2 cm in all directions focusing on infinity. Something more coverage to 5 m.

The Linhof Zeiss Planar 80mm f: 2.8 covers 6x12 cm, almost without decentering. But does not cover 4x5 ".

But perfectly covers the 6x9 format with about 2cm of runout in all directions.

has usado el super angulon 90mm en 6x9? estoy tirando los primeros rollos de prueba con el respaldo de cambo. por tener en cuenta alguna experiencia previa.

Francisco, cual sentido de "cover" usa? Illuminar las esquinas o poner imagen de calidad aceptable en las esquinas? Los dos conceptos son muy differentes.

For English speakers, which concept of cover do you use? Illuninate the corners or put acceptable image in the corners? The two concepts are very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm View Post
    Francisco, cual sentido de "cover" usa? Illuminar las esquinas o poner imagen de calidad aceptable en las esquinas? Los dos conceptos son muy differentes.

For English speakers, which concept of cover do you use? Illuninate the corners or put acceptable image in the corners? The two concepts are very different.

You are right.

Not the same thing ... when I say "covers" and I mean large aperture. then it means that there is light at the corners.

but when I say the same "cover" to f22 so if I speak also of acceptable quality.

I never open iris photographs. use only the diaphragm to focus

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    has usado el super angulon 90mm en 6x9? estoy tirando los primeros rollos de prueba con el respaldo de cambo. por tener en cuenta alguna experiencia previa.

Yes, I use it often. My most used lenses are 75, 90, 150 and 210 .... the rest of little use

la verdad que con el f8 me cuesta mas enfocar, tengo las dos versiones dle mismo el f5,6 va mejor.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    la verdad que con el f8 me cuesta mas enfocar, tengo las dos versiones dle mismo el f5,6 va mejor.
    Use a magnifying glass or a black cloth to cover while looking at the ground glass, or use a fresnel lens or angle viewer. For years there was no 5.6. Just had f8 and large pictures you did. In fact the model f5, 6 only have a circle of greater coverage. But I've used both and just find differences in sharpness from f22.

Senores, aqui hablemos ingles. Los participantes en el foro hablan y lean solo ingles, no pueden leer espanol.

El foro gran formato hispanoparlante esta alli: http://www.granformato.eu/

I am sorry very much.

I did not realize not happen again.

well sorry for that people. i just saw francisco is from the same place as me thats why i was writing in spanish. i just said that i find hard to focus using the super angulon f8.
    And Francisco i use a magnifier and a dark cloth. Can be for the bad shape of my ground glass, will need to buy some aliminium oxide and try to do my own.