Drew is absolutely right, that each of us will tell you what we like the most. I will try to restrict my response to experience: I have owned a Sinar F, a ZoneVI/Wista (which is very similar to your Tachihara), and my current Canham DLC 4x5 (which was my compromise, but is way out of your implied price range).

The Sinar F was designed to be Sinar's "field camera" (F for Field), but that is in comparison to the Sinar P which was their studio camera. So it's lighter than other Sinars, but heavier than most (all?) wooden folding cameras. Unlike folders, which collapse into a box-shaped package, the Sinar F was designed for you to disconnect the bellows from the front standard, fold the two standards down parallel to the monorail, unscrew any monorail extensions you might have, and end up with a "relatively" compact package looking something like a narrow box on top of a pipe. You could fit it into a small backpack, but loose, not in any sort of protective case (the shape is just too awkward). So the downside was weight, packing shape, and a slightly slower set-up process. In return you had essentially an infinitely flexible, well-made all metal and plastic camera. Throw in a bag bellows, some monorail extension sections, and you could handle virtually any lens, and in fact since it was a "system camera," configure almost any set-up (behind the lens shutter, reflex viewer, etc.) that you could think of.

The Wista (think your Tachihara) was limited both in wide-angle lens and very long lens capability, didn't have all the movements of the Sinar, nor it's rigidity. But it was about 1/2 the weight, easier to pack, and quicker to set-up. Also, with smaller lens boards, there were lenses within its focal range that wouldn't fit simply because they were too big for the board (think of Petzval lenses), while the Sinar boards are big enough for anything.

So in comparison, the Tachihara is better suited for landscape work where you have to do some hiking, the Tachihara and the Sinar are equal for portraits, and the Sinar wins out for architecture or close-up work.

P.S. You could substitute "Cambo" for "Sinar F" in everything above, but the Cambo is even heavier, and as far as I know the accessory range is limited relative to Sinar's.