Thread: Feeler/exploration for Wanted, 10 people for 5x7 print exchange. 2014, year 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Feeler/exploration for Wanted, 10 people for 5x7 print exchange. 2014, year 1

Hello 5x7.1 Group print exchange.

We have 12 people.

I set April 1 as mailing date, let's try to shoot for delivery, to me, April 1, 2014. This means some people distant from me in Chicago will need to mail a little earlier.

So each of us sends me 12 prints, which includes your own. When I get all 12, I will repack them into 12 USPS Priority Mail boxes and send them out to all of us. I will try my best to mail them April 15, 2014. If I have the prints they will be shipped.

Remember, image is 5X7 inches or smaller, attached or matted to 8x10 inches something, no frames, a paper backing is fine and nice matt board is also fine.

You can ship to me anyway you want.

Please enclose your 12 prints AND $15 cash, checks only if necessary. Let's skip insurance and signatures and hope for the best. Do not send me your Mona Lisa!

The $15 will cover sending the prints out to each of you in USA, those farther away, please look up shipping and include enough to cover YOUR return shipping.

I don't want to lose money, nor do I want to make money.

PM with questions, but if the question is generic, lets keep the discussion public here on the announcement thread.

I am posting this here and I am sending you each this in a PM with my address in a few minutes. Let's keep my address to ourselves.

Let's have fun!
    Last edited by Tin Can; 10-Jan-2014 at 17:47. Reason: grammar of course