Thread: Merry Christmas to me

Random Pixel Generator

Merry Christmas to me

I finally bit the bullet and bought a Jobo Expert Drum as a Christmas present for myself. I just finished up (4) Delta 100 negs from this morning's annual 1/1/xx photo shoot (I've made it a tradition to go "shoot something" without an agenda or pre-planning for the last 5 years. Its a good way for me to start off the new year).

I don't have a lot of darkroom time under my belt. Fact is out of 10 or 12 negatives that I've tried to develop I've managed to screw up all but 2 or 3. Until today. If the photographer did his job right I will have 100%, 4 out of 4, good negatives. For once it looks like I didn't have a darkroom issue. I'm a pretty happy camper right now.

Now if UPS will find my house (so far the shipment has been delayed twice and with the holiday in the middle the order from Photographers Formulary is right at a week late) I can try to develop some Acros. I'm waiting for my rollo pyro to show up so I can develop a couple of Acros sheets and compare them to the Delta 100 negs that I took from the same spot, with the same settings.
    "Even after all this time
    the Sun never says to the Earth,
    You owe me.". Hafiz

Wild Light

Re: Merry Christmas to me

Awesome! - be sure to post some photos on our FB page!

Random Pixel Generator

Re: Merry Christmas to me

Quote Originally Posted by koh303 View Post
    Awesome! - be sure to post some photos on our FB page!
    Hey! That's where I got the Expert Drum from! Thanks a bunch. Everything came packed great and as described!
    "Even after all this time
    the Sun never says to the Earth,
    You owe me.". Hafiz

Wild Light