Thread: Disaster relief

multiplex

Disaster relief

There is another disaster, and I am selling my work again to donate the proceeds.
    If you like my work here ( or you know someone who might LOL ) please browse
    my imagkind gallery. I know, it isn't all LF, but this is for RELIEF EFFORTS
    or I wouldn't be doing this .... if you don't know my work, feel free to browse too ...

( MODS: If this tread shouldn't 'be here, just remove it, I'll be OK )

I slashed my prices again and 50% of my proceeds will be donated to a low-overhead charity in the Philippines .
    Over the years I have donated more than $500 to local, national and international relief efforts
    through the sales of my work ( Doctors Without Borders-Haiti, Japan Society - Japan, RI Food Bank - Local, One Great Hour of Sharing - NYC )

http://www.imagekind.com/search/john+nanian

There is always a site promotion ( free shipping % off &c )

Thanks in advance for your help !
    john

multiplex

Re: Disaster relief

i am donating again through imagekind.
    my signature has the link: http://www.imagekind.com/search/nanian
    if you can't see it

you can find close to 430 things they are selling for me --
    nearly all of it originates from a traditional process ... retina prints, black and white film, paper negatives
    hand coated glass plates, and paper, silver gelatin tintypes, cyanotypes, hand colored cyanotyes, hand tinted ( PS ) glass plates
    and some straight forward documentary photography...

they make affordable loose prints framed &c or if you see something in b/w i might be able to
    make an archival contact print or an enlargement depending on if the negative still exists ( it won't be as inexpensive as they sell it for )

i have sold lots from this website, their printing is top notch and delivery is very good too.
    (otherwise i wouldn't have anything to do with them ! )

i will be splitting my donation between the local ri food bank and doctors without borders.
    thanks to people who have bought my work since the earthquake in haiti ( japan tsunami, hurricane sandy, and local food bank sales )
    i have donated over $500 to help ...

thanks in advance

john

ps. i am also selling gear and will be donating some of the proceeds as well.

multiplex

Hi
    Its 2021 and I am still donating proceeds of the sale of my work to Disaster Relief
    It started back with the earthquake in Haiti, then the Tsunami in Japan, then Hurricane Sandy and often times the RI Food Bank ( the way I see it not being able to eat is a disaster )
    With the recent TORNADOS in Kentucky I am donating the sale of my photographs for my imagekind catalog (jnanian.imagekind.com ) and images found
    on my instagram feed /jnanian to the Nashville Diaper Bank. They are delivering tens of thousands of Diapers to people in need in Central and Western Kentucky.
    Thank you in advance for your generosity in this time of need.
    Feel free to repost this information, my IG and Imagekind info to people who might be interested, it's hard to imagine losing everything in 1 minute 30 seconds, I know my donations are a
    drop in the bucket but every full bucket is made of little drops.
    Thanks!

John

Quote Originally Posted by jnantz View Post
    Hi
    Its 2021 and I am still donating proceeds of the sale of my work to Disaster Relief
    It started back with the earthquake in Haiti, then the Tsunami in Japan, then Hurricane Sandy and often times the RI Food Bank ( the way I see it not being able to eat is a disaster )
    With the recent TORNADOS in Kentucky I am donating the sale of my photographs for my imagekind catalog (jnanian.imagekind.com ) and images found
    on my instagram feed /jnanian to the Nashville Diaper Bank. They are delivering tens of thousands of Diapers to people in need in Central and Western Kentucky.
    Thank you in advance for your generosity in this time of need.
    Feel free to repost this information, my IG and Imagekind info to people who might be interested, it's hard to imagine losing everything in 1 minute 30 seconds, I know my donations are a
    drop in the bucket but every full bucket is made of little drops.
    Thanks!

John
    Good for you!

multiplex

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Can View Post
    Good for you!
    Thanks !