Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christopher Broadbent "What's Left" - Gallery Show in Milano - 21 Nov to 16 January

Christopher Broadbent "What's Left" - Gallery Show in Milano - 21 Nov to 16 January

The photographs in Christopher's show were made in a variety of formats - including Large Format.

You can see a preview of the images here: http://broadbent.it/recent

Re: Christopher Broadbent "What's Left" - Gallery Show in Milano - 21 Nov to 16 Janua

I'd love to see that one! Somebody wanna buy me a ticket to Milan???
    Jim Cole
    Flagstaff, AZ

Re: Christopher Broadbent "What's Left" - Gallery Show in Milano - 21 Nov to 16 Janua

A true master. I miss his still life's.

Downstairs

Thanks mdm, Jim and Ken. I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe I'll get to sell some. The galley insists on a limit of five prints. My feeling has always been for one print at a time, on demand, each one with the mood of the moment.

Zebra

You are a true master. Someone we are lucky to have contribute here. I've quietly learned a lot from your comments and photographs. Hope the show is a great success! Best Monty.

multiplex

i really love your still lives, and wish the show was last july in france so i could see it - ( they must be spectacular in person )
    best success for your show !
    john

Downstairs

Thanks all! We hung it today. I am showing 20 42x60cm prints - edition of five - and one 100x80cm print (from an 8x10).
    I cleaned up the site, and put the show on the front page: www.broadbent.it
    I can recommend 'exhibeo' for building a web-gallery. You can kludge the style-sheet slightly to keep the title permanent.

Fantastic collection of items photographed with care and precision, serious attention paid to light and shadow with the most lovely complementary bases and backgrounds along with the use of muted colour where appropriate to give an added dimension.

Chris, you are without doubt a master of still life photography.

My favourite is the 4th image from the end of the slideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbroadbent View Post
    Thanks all! We hung it today. I am showing 20 42x60cm prints - edition of five - and one 100x80cm print (from an 8x10).
    I cleaned up the site, and put the show on the front page: www.broadbent.it
    I can recommend 'exhibeo' for building a web-gallery. You can kludge the style-sheet slightly to keep the title permanent.
    Thanks for putting up the slide show. I'm sure it will be a successful show.
    Jim Cole
    Flagstaff, AZ

Yesterday I took the train from Florence just in order to see the exhibition…

When I grow up, I want to be Master Broadbent! I'm fifty