Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fujimoto CP-31 Help

Re: Fujimoto CP-31 Help

Thanks for the info, I just want to find a way to make sure the replenishment I am adding isn't what's overflowing; the tubes in the front are drain tubes, I think the rear tubes are for using the repl unit.

Yes, the tubes in front are drain tubes but directing chemistry the other way will force it through the spray bar just like the auxillary replenishment pump that you're missing. This technique is also useful for filling the tanks and priming the pump. Your small amount of manually introduced replenisher will go into solution quick enough not to have to worry about it going directly to overflow. However, introducing the replenisher manually through the front tubes will exactly mimic what the replenisher kit does.

Good to know, thanks!

Can anyone familiar with the unit suggest how to fix (or replace) one of the two paper sensors?

Did you try contacting omega-brandess? It's been a while since I got spare parts but they used to place orders with fujimoto/lucky japan several times a year.

I think those are infrared LEDs and receptors or something along those lines. Would be worth figuring out what is wrong with them (one of them?) before ordering parts. If it's just wiring that's easy enough. You really only need one working (to turn the unit on), esp. if you are not using the replenishment unit.

-Ed

Doesn't the sensor also trigger the dryer in addition to the repl. unit?

I contacted Omega, Joboman, and a guy named Gregory, one of them recommended finding the number on the part and looking for a suitable replacement online, maybe at Mouser Electronics, but no one had an actual spare.

As long as one is working, it seems fine but I don't want the other fail. The dryer is triggered successfully. I may ask a friend more electronically inclined to take a look.

Any news from omega-brandess about the availability of spare parts? Has their support of fujimotos dried up?

I've called Omega-Brandess in the recent past for CP-31 parts, and they haven't yet had a what I needed; they do look in their computer, and ask for a part number, I give what's in the parts document, maybe their system numbers and the parts document don't jive?

I was able to read the part as an Omron EE-SB-5:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/...iVGONaNQU2Ew==